Option 1: Private Healing Gong Bath
The Private Healing Gong Bath session includes a small Angel Card Reading, then Kimberly will perform a Healing Gong Bath while you lay on the Healing Stone Therapy Mat.
Advantages of the Gong
- Relieves neck pain, headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle pain and improves joint flexibility
- Creates deep relaxation and clears the mind
- Immediate reduction of stress and anxiety
- Stimulates glandular system and improves function
- Stimulates circulation
- Organizes emotional energy
- Aids in breaking addictive behavior
- Regenerates neurons and their interconnections
- Regenerates the nervous system
- Clears the aura
- Opens and aligns the chakras
- Clears the subconscious mind from negative thought patterns
- Strengthens the parasympathetic nervous system
- Helps repair damage to the nervous system caused by stimulants (ie: coffee, stress, etc.)
The sound of the gong reaches the body on a cellular level, encouraging integrated healing of body, mind and spirit. The more gong sessions you attend, the better the results.
Why do we use the gong?
- The gong is a sacred instrument of healing, rejuvenation and transformation.
- The Gong produces a strong sound wave, almost tangible to the touch, which stimulates the body.
- It increases prana, our vital life force.
- Educator Johannes Heimrath conducted many sessions with the Gong in the 1980’s and discovered that the sound was most helpful with relieving pain.
- The sound of a live gong stimulates circulation while its wide range of frequencies stimulate nerve endings and may prove useful in recovering from injuries in which nerve damage has occurred.
- As physical distress and illness often have an emotional and stress related component as well, the gong affects the physical health.
- The sound of the gong stimulates the glandular system to a higher level of functioning.
- The pituitary gland is directly affected by this sound.
- The gong purifies and quiets the mind. It literally cuts through the linear mind and clears the cutter from the subconscious mind.
“The Gong is the first and last instrument for the human mind, there is only one thing that can supersede and command the human mind, the sound of the Gong. It is the first sound in the Universe, the sound that created this Universe. It’s the basic creative sound. To the mind, the sound of the gong is like a mother and father that
gave it birth. The mind has no power to resist a gong that is well played.”
– Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga
Option 2: Private Reiki Healing and Meditation
The Private Reiki Healing and Meditation session includes an Angel Card Reading, Reiki on the Healing Stone Therapy Mat and a Kundalini Meditation or Breath Work for the body and clearing of the mind.
Benefits of Reiki Energy Healing
- Promotes health and well being
- Helps with pain management
- Encourages mental clarity
- Releases stress and tension
- Relieves depression
- Reduces anxiety
- Aids in relaxation
- Improves sleep
- Smooths digestion
- Strengthens self-esteem
- Heightens self-awareness and intuition
- Offers support for substance abuse recovery
Sessions are $108 each
You must cancel at least 24 hours in advance, or you will be charged full price.
Sessions will be 90 minutes-2 hours.
To book an appointment, please e-mail KeepCalmAndSatNam@gmail.com